Yippeeee!!!!!! School is out for the summer. Tuesday was my last day of school. I was soooo excited to spend the entire day with Jayce yesterday and again today and then the rest of the summer. We are going to have so much fun together. My little man is beginning to turn into a real kid. He's starting to get such a fun personality. I love it when either Layne or I walk into the room and he gives us this huge grin!!! He turning into a flirt also. He will look at someone and wait until they look at him and once they do he gives them such a sweet smile.
Jayce is discovering that he has a voice. He has started to make so many more noises now. He will lay on his play mat, in the swing or bouncy seat and just talk up a storm. He has started talking to toys now and will actually play with a few toys that he has.
On Saturday we are leaving for Florida. We will be taking Jayce to the beach for the first time! I can't wait to see him in the sand. I know he won't do too much, but it will still be fun for this first time mom :) We are going to be driving there, so keep us in your prayers. I will post pics when we get back probably. I don't know if I will have an internet connection there.
HAPPY SUMMER!!!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

4 comments:
yea...now a whole entire summer of fun!!!
YEAH!!! SCHOOL is OUT!! woo-hoo!! I know you will have a blast this summer! Hope you have a great trip to the beach!
YEA for summer!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!
I feel like its been forever since I've seen you!!! Tears!!! Will see you this weekend though for sure!! I bet Jayce is getting so big!
Post a Comment