




On Friday we took Jayce to Layne's mom's house (Nana's house) and went swimming. We thought that since he loves his baths so much that he would like swimming. He didn't like it as much as we thought, but he sure liked it. We put him in this little car and he just sat in there chillin. I was so impressed that he just sat there in the water. After a little while, he got restless so Layne took him out and played with him for a little while. He's got such a fun personality.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

3 comments:
Yep, Hadley is the same way= LOVES The bath...the pool is okay in short spurts. He looks like such a big boy in his swim trunks and hat. LOVE IT!
Big Day today...Woot-Woot!! Hope your last day is GREAT!! I bet you are THRILLED to be done!!! Wahooey!!
What a cute little guy! Glad I came across your blog!
Post a Comment