Friday, May 23, 2008

Picture Day


On Thursday I took Jayce to get his 3 month pictures taken. We went to JC Penny's since I had a coupon. How come Sears and JC Penny's take such crummy pictures. The lady yesterday only took like 8 pictures of him and then made me choose from one of those. I was like are you kidding??? I did like one of them, but I did not love it. I thought that I could take better pictures of him than she did. Oh well...I guess you get what you pay for...$3.99 a sheet isn't too bad. I might try Sears one more time because the last time we took Jayce there he was only 5 weeks old. Other than that Picture People has done the best job--of course they are the most expensive also. I thought that he had on a really cute outfit, but the girl didn't even capture the best part. I love his plaid shorts!! He's such a little boy :) So here he is in all his glory. 3 1/2 months old--what a stud! I think he knows it also.

4 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

That's such a sweet photo! I need some of those photos!

ChrissyK said...

Such a cutie!!!

Marlers said...

He is such a sweet blend of both of you!! What a sweetheart...and getting so big!!!!!

Lacey said...

Awww..he is so cute! He is a little stud- love the shorts. Can you believe they can lay on their bellies nad hold their head up already?? I went to picture people on Thursday, I thought they did an awesome job.