Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sleepy Mommy

Wow....I never thought that working during the day and taking care of a child in the evenings would be all that hard. Well I was totally wrong!!! I am SOOOO exhausted every evening after I put Jayce to bed. I just feel like I have been hit by a train every night and could sleep forever.

So being back at work isn't too horrible, but I am sure counting down the days until summer break. I didn't even work all year, but still want to be out of there. June 3rd will be a glorious day!

So Layne has been taking care of Jayce during the day and he's doing such a great job. I think that he is realizing how much work it actually is and how little work he can get done during the day. I've kind of been getting upset because when I get home he goes into his office and just works all evening. I have felt like he needs to spend time with "us", but I guess I didn't realize that he wasn't getting much work done during the day either. We all have some adjustments to make for the next few weeks. I just know that we all are really looking forward to summer.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome to the real world darling! It will get better (when the kiddos turn 18 and move out, maybe!) You will survive, I did! Look how wonderful you turned out!

I love you!
Mom

Paige said...

Awww...I can't imagine being away from my baby all day! June 3rd will be here soon!!! :)