Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a cute face!

Okay, so Monday is my first day back to work since I have had Jayce. I am SOOOOOO sad about leaving him. This past week he gave me the cutest smile and I don't know how I am going to leave such a sweet face. I am trying to think positive about it all. I only have about 20 days to work and then I have the summer with him again. It is just so crazy how overwhelming upset I feel. I am not sure if that makes sense, but I am just really upset about the whole thing. I know that it will be good for our family, but shheesh--he sure is a cutie pie!!!In the one below, he has his arms and legs super straight and he is kind of sticking his neck up. He is such a character. I love his sweet smiles.

I sure will miss being able to take picture of him during the day--but I am looking forward to JUNE!!! I love my boy!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Aaahhh...he is adorable! Sorry you have to leave him!! :(

Lacey said...

He is so cute Kristin....
I hope that work goes well today...20 days will fly by!