YEA!!!! Nana's retiring this year!
We are so excited that Layne's mom is going to be retired after this school year. She will be able to spend as much time with her only local grandson as she wants. Layne's mom has been a teacher for many many years. She started out in Cy-Fair ISD and then ended up retiring from Conroe ISD. She worked for most of her teacher career at Westfield HS in Spring ISD. She made some great friends there, but decided that she wanted a change. She has worked at McCullough Jr. High for the last 5 years or so and has really loved it there. She has enjoyed it so much that she roped me into working there next year. All the math teachers think that it is really cool that they won't have to change the name plate on her door--switching a Laughter for a Laughter. They have a running joke that next year they are going to tell the kids that Mrs. Laughter had major plastic surgery and botox and how I am the new younger Mrs. Laughter.
We hope you have a great relaxing retirement!!! Thanks for working so hard for so many years and being such a great teacher to so many kids. I hope that I can live up to your legacy at McCullough.

1 comments:
YAY For Diane!! Tell her I say Congrats!
Post a Comment