What a day!!! Jayce's first birthday party was on Saturday. We had some great friends and family come over to celebrate his big day! Our house was full of kids and adults. Jayce was really blessed with lots of presents! I really enjoyed everyone's company. The kids played, Jayce opened presents and then experienced eating his own cake. He really did well for not having any sort of afternoon nap. I did not get emotional until everyone started singing Happy Birthday to him. My eyes kept filling with tears. I just couldn't believe that he was one and that we were actually having his first birthday party for him. Here are some pictures of our fun-filled afternoon.
















2 comments:
He is so cute. Sorry we missed his birthday...I wish Hadley would have been well enough. Looks like it was a fun day!!
SUPER CUTE! I love the last picture of him with cake all over. So classic and so perfect!
Post a Comment