Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our little helper

Lately Jayce has really started to become our little helper. He is always wanting to do whatever we are doing and try to do it himself. When I make his bottle, he loves to close the microwave. He also LOVES to help empty the dishwasher. Anytime I do the laundry, he's right there by my side helping me take things out of the dryer and he even likes to throw things into the washing machine if I hold him up there. Today Layne and I were working out in the yard and he was right there helping us do whatever we were doing. Jayce wanted so badly to help Layne mow. I didn't get any video or pictures of it...but it was hilarious!! Jayce would crawl as fast as he could around the front yard chasing Layne so that he could help Daddy mow. I trimmed our crate mertyl trees and Jayce was helping me put all the sticks in piles. He also loved helping me pull weeds. We got some great pictures of it and a video of him helping me. I just love that's he's becoming somewhat helpful and more independent. He's such a fun boy to have around!!


Outside helping me doing some much needed yard work!



3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute! I would love to see a video of him chasing Layne while he mows. What a sweet little boy!

Jess Richey said...

He is such a sweet little guy! Love the pictures!

Tanya said...

That is just precious! I especially loved the dish washer one! Those are priceless memories!