The other evening Jayce and Layne were playing with Jayce's new hockey set outside on the patio. Of course he can't play very well, but it sure was cute to watch him and Layne try to play their own version of hockey. Jayce loves being outside so anything having to do with being outside is always fun for him. He also LOVES being with his Daddy.
Tonight Jayce was taking his normal bath, but it turned into a splash fest. He thought it was so hilarious to splash me. I was in the middle of washing his hair when he started splashing. I thought that it was funny and figured he would stop soon, but he wouldn't. I guess he figured it was his way of getting Mommy to not wash his hair and body. He thought it was just so incredibly hilarious! We were both laughing so hard that Layne came in to check on us. Jayce didn't even notice that Daddy had walked in because he was so busy laughing and splashing. I had tears coming from my eyes and could barely breathe due my laughing. The bathroom floor was SOAKED!! Once Layne walked in, I decided to go and get the camera. The video that we got of this doesn't do the moment justice. It was so much more funny than the video allows. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I did.

2 comments:
I find it so funny that kids can entertain themselves with water and cardboard boxes.
He's so funny
HE is SOOO ADORABLE. I love the head nod in the bath after he does each splash session. Too cute. he is such a happy little guy. We love watching him grow up and can't wait for him to become a big brother. He will be an awesome example for little Miss Rylee to follow. :)
Post a Comment