So today was our 20-week doctor's appointment. It was great. Time to see our baby and all HER anatomy. That's right---it's still a GIRL!!! We are totally excited!! Just to let everyone know...as of right now her sweet name will be Ryleigh Anne Laughter. The doctor said that everything looked great. She's growing just as she should. She is very active!! It was hard for Dr. Strong to see everything that he should. She kept moving all over the place. Only 2o more weeks and we get to meet our very sweet baby girl!!! YEAH! Have a great week!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

9 comments:
Woot-Woot!! I am pumped for you guys!! And what a sweet name. Her and Jace are going to be so close. I am so excited that you get to throw in some pink into the mix. :) YIPPY!!
Yay! A boy and a girl...congratulations!
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys!! Jayce is going to be a good big brother!!
YAY!! Keep us posted!
Yea!!! It't the real deal. You are so lucky!!I love, love, love girls with big brothers!
Congratulations on your sweet Ryleigh! I love my Riley girl! :)
A girl! Lucky family to be welcomed by such a sweet little lady!
So exciting! Love the name-Congrats!
YEAH! WOW- the first GIRL grandbaby... she won't be spoiled at ALL!! Congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment