So today I finally took Jayce to the doctor for his one year check-up. We were supposed to go two weeks ago, but I got a 12 hour bug and couldn't take him. I really wanted to be able to go so I just rescheduled it. So here's our big boy:
Weight: 21 lbs, 4 oz
Height: 30 1/2 inches
He's doing great. The doctor says he looks very healthy. So in his first year he only had one ear infection and got pink eye once. I sure would say that we have a healthy boy!!!
On another note----Jayce's FIRST tooth is finally starting to poke through!!! It's so crazy that he is just now getting teeth, but both Layne and I didn't get teeth until we were one or after one. So, he is our child :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

1 comments:
He is getting so big!! And I can not believe he is JUST NOW getting his first tooth. His girlfriend has SIX!
Post a Comment