On Saturday my mom and I took Jayce to get his haircut. He didn't REALLY need one, but he was getting shaggy and sometimes it looked like he had a mullet. So I figured now was as good as any time. Not as a very big surprise...but he did excellent while getting his haircut! He's just such a good boy!! He really enjoyed staring at himself in the mirror wondering what the heck the guy was doing to him. He sat on my mom's lap since mine is pretty much gone and I took all the pictures. His before and after isn't too different, but I think he looks like such a big boy now. My baby boy is turning into such a big little man :) Here's some pictures of my sweet baby boy getting his first haircut.










4 comments:
Awww....I love him!! He got all spruced up to meet his little sister, huh?? I will be at the hospital with your gift if you want visitors. I am sorry it's taken so long. Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!!
His face while getting his haircut is just PRICELESS!! I LOVE it. Hey... get everything you can done before your big day tomorrow! Thinking of you guys... excitement!!
He is so cute, but I know you know that. :)
What a sweetie!!
Post a Comment