Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Bubble Bath

I bought some bubble bath the other day thinking that Jayce would love playing in the bubbles while bathing. I sure was right. He loves to splash in the bubbles. He thinks it is fun to put the bubbles on his face and on his head. He's just such a fun loving little boy. He enjoys each day and I love being able to spend time with him. In just a few short days I will be a full-time stay at-home Mommy and I can't wait!!!! How can you not want to be with this sweet face every single day?!

By the way--look at all those teeth!! He's got 6 now!!



Splashin' in the water

1 comments:

ChrissyK said...

I can see how much you love Jayce. Can you even imagine loving another child as much as you do Jayce??? I couldnt understand it until Micah was born. It's truly amazing how much love one heart can hold.