So Layne and I have finally finished Ryleigh's room just for her arrival. She will be here on Tuesday of this coming week...so we have like three more days (or two if you don't count today) :) I am so excited to meet your sweet little girl. I'm pretty sure that our lives will never be the same. So here are the photos of our precious girl's room.

View from the bedroom door. The shelves on the right we got at Lowes. The glider was given to us from some friends and we are in the process of recovering the cushions. I got the curtains at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
The pictures on the top were given to me by a dear friend of mine Erin. They fit so perfect--we had nothing on that shelf when she gave them to us. The metal basket was given to us and it has Ryleigh's name on it. The two stuffed animals were given to us and I bought the picture frame.
We found these perfect letters at Babies R Us. They are pink and brown as well. They look great in person.





7 comments:
Beautiful. When we move I'll totally let you come and decorate (because you will have all that free time on your hands:-) )
Awww...Looks great!!! She's going to love her room!! I am so glad you are getting to throw some (a lot) of pink into the mix. :)
Pink & precious! Looks like you're ready!
It looks GREAT, Kristyn! I can't wait to meet Ryleigh! I'll see you Wednesday! Have a super time on your date night. :)
OH boy!... or should I say Oh GIRL!! It looks great. I can't believe the big day is almost here. I am praying for you guys- for peace and safety for you, energy and support for Layne, an easy adjustment for Jayce and for the health of Ryleigh. Can't wait to see pics and hopefully meet her (before she's like a year old with how busy life is these days!!). Love you, friend.
I LOVE it!!!!
I am not kidding... you are gonna help me decorate my kiddos room when we FINALLY get into our house. :)
LOVE it! Y'all did such a great job!
Post a Comment