I would like to introduce to you Ryleigh Anne Laughter. She was born at 7:23am this morning. She weighs 8 pounds and 5 ounces. She is 20in long. Everything went smoothly and I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers through out this pregnancy and this wonderful birth. We have a beautiful little girl that is an amazing gift from God.




Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

13 comments:
Congratulations!!! She looks just like her momma... Beautiful! Wish we could be there. We miss you all so much! Praying for Kristyn's quick and painless recovery!
Congrats!!! She is precious! What a beautiful little girl. I hope recovery goes well for you and that y'all get some sleep in the hospital. We'll come see you guys tomorrow!
Absolutely precious! A perfect fit for her cute new room. :) Congrats!
She's beautiful. Congratulations.
God is so good! She is just precious! I can't wait to come by and see you guys tomorrow!
Congrats on your new baby girl!! She's beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her in person!!
Congratulations to you 4!!! She is beautiful! God is so good! Love you!
Oh congratulations Kristyn! She's beautiful- that little pink mouth of her's is precious. Hope you are feeling well and that you are resting. Jayce looks like a happy big brother. And Layne... one proud papa! Congrats again friend.
Absolutely stunning!! She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!! Congrats to your new family of four!!
She is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. I know a lot of people say that... but I REALLY am.
Welcome Miss Ryleigh! Congrats to the Laughter family - she is gorgeous!
So sweet...congratulations! Hope to meet her soon. We are happy for you guys.
She's such a beauty! I'm so glad I got to meet your "hottie" yesterday! :) I love the pic of the boys with y'alls new little lady! :)
Post a Comment