Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family of Four

A couple weeks ago we took some family pics of our family of four. We had a friend take them and she did a GREAT JOB!!! I can't believe that our family has grown to FOUR!! It just seems like yesterday that we went from two to three. Today Ryleigh is 8 weeks old. On Sunday she will be 2 months old. Time just flies by. She has changed so much and even looks different from when we took the family pictures.

17 months old--looks like he's THREE :(

Mommy and her sweet baby girl

Most favorite pic EVER!!!!

The love of my life!

I could just eat her up!!! So Sweet!!!




My SUPER cute boys!!

Our family of FOUR

10 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

Those pictures are great! Where did you take them? I love the brick wall. I can't wait to meet Ryleigh - you have to bring her to school some time. She is gorgeous and Jayce looks so grown up in those overalls - adorable - you guys have done good!

ChrissyK said...

These really are great pictures! So cute!

i cant believe how much BOTH your kids have grown. Time REALLY does go by fast!

Emily said...

What great pictures! She did such a great job. I love that one of Jayce in the chair.

Rachel Cobb said...

So adorable! She did a fabulous job! Jayce is so grown up! Ryleigh is precious! Miss you guys!

The Anglins said...

Jayce is such a cutie!! What a personality! I agree with Emily, bring Ryleigh up to school soon so we can meet her! :) Great pictures!

Jocelyn said...

Oh these are GREAT! What a beautiful family of 4!!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

So super precious! :)

Kristyn said...

We took pictures in downtown Conroe. There's this old building and we used one of it's walls. It really looks cool. It's near the courthouse.

Paige said...

Love them!!!!

Jess Richey said...

Great pictures Kristyn! What a good looking family!