Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Brother!


Today is my baby brother's 22nd birthday!! He's a great brother, brother-in-law, uncle, friend and son. I am so blessed to have such a great brother. He's got the kindest heart of anyone I know. He loves deeply and loves with his whole heart. He's a great football player also. He's a senior at Southeastern Lousianna University and does a great job there. I can't believe that this will be the last year that I will get to watch him play football. I have enjoyed watching him play since he was in Middle School. I remember going to watch him play in middle school and rooting him on. He would get so embarrassed and ask me to not yell so loud---I did not listen. I wanted everyone to know how proud of him I was and I still do the same today. When I go to his college games I wear his jersey and cheer my heart out. He's my brother and I am SO proud of him. I can't wait to have him back at home so that he can be around my kids more. I know that he loves my kids, but he doesn't get to enjoy them as much as we both would want. I know that it somewhat upsets him when Jayce won't go to him because he doesn't remember him. I am excited for the time when he is at home and my kids love him and are excited to see him like a true Uncle!


I love how both my kids are crying in his arms. One day this won't happen. :)


0 comments: