Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well Check Ups

Drum Roll please.......

Ryleigh at 2 months--11.8 pounds (75%); 22 3/4 inches long (50-75%)

Jayce at 18 months--23.7 pounds(10-25%); 33 1/4 inches long (75%)

My daughter is a chunk and my son is a slim jim. Since Ryleigh was born she has grown 2 3/4 inches and in one month she has gained 2 1/2 pounds. Since Jayce's 15 month check up he has grown 1/4 inch and gained 2 pounds. The doctor gave me the "nutrition" talk for Jayce. I guess he thinks I am not feeding him or something. But I told him that he has two small parents and when Layne and I were little we were both very tiny. We are just going to have a slim kid. I told the doc that he eats a bunch, but just plays hard too. He likes to keep a slim figure :)

Our princess is a growing fool. She wants to catch up to her brother really bad. I guess that's why she's growing so much. So there are the updates on my two kids.

0 comments: