Friday, August 28, 2009

My Ryleigh girl

I've been taking some pictures of Ryleigh lately and had to post them for you to enjoy as well. She's such a fun girl and I am loving having her around!!! Today she almost laughed. She tried, but it just didn't come out. I can't wait till that comes---it will be SOOO much fun!!


Look at that sweet smile!!! LOVE IT!! Tongue out and all.





Such a sweet little smile!! She's becoming quite the talker also.





Sleeping while holding her paci



Sitting up on the couch like a big girl. We used to do this with Jayce all the time and Ryleigh likes it also. She just watches everyone and what ever is going on. It's cute.

3 comments:

ChrissyK said...

Precious!
A Complete Laughter Baby!

Jocelyn said...

Awwww... those CHEEKS!!! I love it- she is getting to be a little chunk-- eeeeek... I LOVE it. I am hoping soon to be a stay at home mommy and we will have to get together for a play date- especially since I'm much, MUCH closer now! And- I LOVE her headband- adoreable!!

Jess Richey said...

She is just precious!