Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Talking little man

Our little man is quite the talker. He says more and more words each day. I love how he says some of the words he says. I absolutely love it when he tells me "Thank You" after I give him juice or something else. He is such a sweetie and I love him to death!!! Here's a short list of the words he can say:
No, Mama, Mommy, Daddy, Dada, Dazi, doggie, juice, thank you, please, uh-huh, more, uh-oh, wow, woah, touch down, up please, down, cartoons, play, outside, movie, sissy, Hey you, bye bye, hello, car, truck, keys, night night, stinky, Pop, PawPaw, go, one...two...one..., shoe, ball.

I think there are more than that, but I can't think of any others right now. He's so fun and we have been working on pointing to things that he knows in his books as well as animal sounds.

We are starting Kindermusik on Friday and I can't wait. I think that Jayce will love it. He loves to dance and the second he hears music he starts dancing and wants to make it play longer so that he can dance more. He also likes to sing. Here's a couple of videos of him saying some of the words.








And to finish it off....here's my sweet baby girl sleeping like a princess. She's so peaceful while she sleeps. She really is an awesome baby. We are truly blessed with two great kids!!!

12 weeks old

3 comments:

ChrissyK said...

Jayce's "cheese" face is way cute!!!

You got some beautiful kiddos.

Lacey said...

Sweet boy!! He is adorable!! Can't wait to see our kiddos in Kindermusik together- I think they are going to LOVE it!!

Paige said...

I love his voice!!! What a cutie!!!