Have I said lately how much I love being at home with my kids??? I LOVE IT!!! I love seeing their smiling faces and being able to play with them all day long.
I think Jayce is having some what of a hard time with Layne working all day and not being at home. He's been acting out some and pretty whiny. He misses his Daddy so much....so I've been trying to do fun things with him to get his mind off missing Daddy. Today we started MOPS and Jayce missed his morning nap. He had tons of fun, but he was glad to see me. I love seeing his face when I come to pick him up. On the way home, he started to fall asleep, but I wanted him to stay awake so that he could eat lunch when we got home and then take a nap. Well he had other plans. He tried to stay awake so hard, but he just couldn't keep his eyes open.

Ryleigh on the other hand didn't have such a great time at MOPS. She didn't sleep while in there but for like 15 minutes. When I came to pick her up she was screaming soooo loud. She was so upset that it took her an hour to totally calm down. The second I picked her up she nuzzled her head into me and just sobbed. She knew she was safe, but I think she was telling me how she felt. It was so sad. Jayce just stood there and looked at her. It was kinda funny. She fell asleep as soon as I put her in her carseat and slept for about 2 hours. While she was sleeping she would all the sudden breath really heavy like she had been crying hard. It was so sad. Here's her sleeping today.
Tonight I gave her a bath and loved on that sweet little girl. She's quite the character when we are changing her. She loves being on her changing table. She just talks your head off. She's the sweetest girl and has the sweetest voice. I LOVE IT!!! After our chat, I put her on the ottoman and she was lifting her head up so much I had to take a picture. She's getting better and better at lifting her head. She doesn't like being on her tummy much, so I try to do little spirts of time on her belly.

Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
That sweet little boy was worn out. They are such cuties!
Your kids are so cute. I am so glad you guys joined Kindermusik with us! Did He crash again today??
Post a Comment