Yesterday Jayce started his first class at Kindermusik. He really had a good time and so did I. I love being able to spend time with him...just him and I. He's never done anything organized, so he was running around and not totally participating like I would have wanted him to. The teacher in our class was really nice about him running around. She said that all kids learn differently and even though he's not sitting around with everyone else he's still learning and taking in what we were doing. Sure enough she was right. When we got into the car, he was doing some of the hand motions to the songs. I played the CD that we got and you could tell that he remembered what he was just doing. I am really looking forward to watching him in this class and seeing him grow up before my eyes.
Another great plus is that we have a really fun friend who is in our class also. So both of us have friends in there. It's a small class, but that's probably good for him because he is such a people watcher. Hopefully with a small class he can learn more and have a great time. I didn't get very many pictures this week in our class, but we have 14 more weeks where I can take pictures. Here are a couple pictures of Jayce and Hadley playing together in their class. I love watching them interact!!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment