On Saturday we were working on cleaning out the truck so that we can sell it. Meanwhile, Jayce was playing in the expedition and pretending to drive it. He was clicking all the buttons, flashing the lights, turning on the turn indicators, messing with the radio, and much more. I walked over there to make sure he was okay and when I opened the door he looked at me and said, "Keys?!" I looked at him and laughed hysterically. YA RIGHT!!! I was NOT going to give that boy the keys. He found some keys that went to another vehicle and knew exactly where they were supposed to go. So now every time he sees car keys, he asks for the keys and then points to the garage. I have given him some keys that don't go to anything and he takes them along with an old pair of sunglasses and walks down the hall to the utility room and tells me, "Bye, bye. Car." That boy knows what he wants. He LOVES cars and LOVES to drive!! A true MALE. :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago



3 comments:
So cute!
Silly Boy
What is it with toddlers and keys? Sariyah freaks out when she sees my keys and screams at me when I don't give them to her. At the apartment I would let her have them and she'd play with them for hours and then the next morning I'd have to hunt them down so I could leave for work. But now that we're in the house, the car is right outside so she sets off the alarm (it's such a fun, bright red button) so she can't have them any more. Good idea having a set of keys just for him that doesn't go to anything- GREAT idea!
Post a Comment