Sunday, September 20, 2009

Magic Mover

My little girl is s magic mover. We put her down on her blanket in one spot and then magically moves to another spot. She is funny on her blanket. She picks her butt up and moves her self all over the place. Every once in a while, I will put her on the couch or the ottoman...I guess I am going to have to watch her more now while she's up there. She can sometimes roll onto one side, but hasn't made it all the way over yet. Here are some pics of my beautiful little girl. I LOVE HER sooooooo much. I just can't express how much I enjoy my kids and love having one of each. They are truly amazing!!!!

Starts off here....

And ends up here....how does she do it?!

My sweet giraffe!





Holding on to her comfort...she feels safe with her daddy.

Both snoozing

3 comments:

ChrissyK said...

She is such a pretty little girl.

schmidt said...

What a doll! How lucky to be home with them....enjoy!!

Charli said...

I love these pictures! So sweet. Babies are awesome! :)