I feel like I have been so busy and haven't had time to post anything about my wonderful kiddos. So I am warning you that this might be a long post with LOTS of pictures!!! Bear with me and all the randomness! ;)
SO to start it off, being at home has been a ton of fun!!! We've been doing lots of fun things. I try to take Jayce to the Children's museum in the Woodlands, which we are sad to say is closing this Friday :( Jayce had totally enjoyed going there and playing. His most favorite is digging in the fake rocks for bones. He's such a boy and digging is his thing. He also got so into it that he wanted to bring one home with us :) It's stuck behind his ear. He had no clue!! Silly boy. We have gone with our good friends Ashley and Abigail. Jayce likes playing with Abigail and she's a sweet and silly girl. They are going to be great friends.

These next two pictures are so sweet. One morning while Ryleigh was on the floor, Jayce sat next to her and said to me "Cama, cheese...cama cheese" I was like what the heck are you talking about boy, but then I realized that he wanted me to take his and Ryleigh's picture. He's such a sweet boy and really starting to get interested in his sister. He likes to be around her and wants to know what she's doing all the time. So here's my boy asking for me to take his picture.

My big girl had to graduate to the bath without the cradle thing. I can't believe she doesn't need it anymore. Soon she will be sitting up in the bath. I really need to quit giving her a bath in the kitchen because she is making such a mess. She loves to kick and splash everywhere. I just like not having to bend down to bathe her.

I bought Jayce sidewalk chalk and he enjoys playing with it sometimes. He doesn't really draw on the ground like I was hoping he would. He seems to think it is way more fun drawing on himself and on my outdoor furniture. He colored all over my cushions on the chairs, all over his shorts (luckily they were pretty much the same color blue), his shirt, face, hands and legs. He also thinks it's cool to hit the chalk on the table because it comes off and makes a huge mess on the table and below the table. Crazy boy.














5 comments:
Ryleigh's dress is so pretty... the one she wore to the wedding.
You guys are such a cute family of four. I am so glad that you are enjoying staying at home.
What an adorable family you have.
HOW CUTE are their wedding outfits!!! Love the pretty dress and little suit! What a sweet family you have!
Zoie colors on everything but the sidewalk with her chalk...she thinks it's lipstick so we end up w/ pink lips! :)
I love the museum pics of Abigail & Jayce, too cute!! You do have a beautiful family!! Looking forward to more play dates!!
Post a Comment