Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Girls Night Out

Monday night me and some of my girl friends from church had a girls night out...no kids...no hubbies...no responsibility. It was so great!!! We had a couple drinks, tons of talking, laughs, and LOTS of FUN!!! We went to Main Event and bowled our socks off. We only bowled two games, but we sure had a great time. I love having girl time and was in desperate need of it. I'm so glad that I have some awesome girls to spend time with and enjoy life with.

I am also so blessed to have an awesome husband who will let me have some time to myself and will watch our kids. No complaints, no questions. He's pretty amazing!! I had a great time and I know the other girls did too. I can't wait to do it again!!!

Me, Anna, Danielle, Joy, (her daughter Penny), Tracy, Jenn, Ashley, (Lisa was taking the picture)


Anna and I in action

Jenn posing after her bowl



3 comments:

ashley said...

What a cute group of girls!! Girls night out was so much fun & yes very much needed!! I loved getting to know some of the other ladies in our church!! Thanks so much for organizing girls night out!!

Jess Richey said...

I am so sad that I missed it! I had some things that had to be taken care of! =( Next time!

ChrissyK said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. Bummer I missed it. Darn unpacking.