Thursday, October 29, 2009

Picture Day

Yesterday I scheduled an appointment at Picture People for my kids to get their picture taken. Little did I know that today was going to POUR down RAIN!!! So when we got to the mall it wasn't raining, but with my luck it was POURING when we were ready to leave. So I waited a little bit and then just ran to the car. I used the back of the expedition as a roof over the stroller so that I could shield the kids some from the down pouring rain. Luckily none of us melted...too much that is. Jayce thought it was way fun to get wet and he was laughing the entire time. Ryleigh didn't care either way. She was just glad to be with us :)

For Halloween this year I, along with the help of my mother-in-law, made the kids costumes. Jayce is going to Mickey Mouse and Ryleigh is going to be Minnie Mouse.


While we were there getting pictures I also decided to get Ryleigh's 4 month picture made. They turned out cute, but I wish the girl would have used a different background than white. The picture is super white and needs some contrast. Oh well...I was a little out of sorts with doing the changing of clothes and all that non-sense, so here's what we got for our sweet baby girl's 4 month pictures!

I've just got to say that I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! My sister-in-law got it from an online garage sale and it is just the cutest!!! Ryleigh looks so precious in it. Thanks sis for such a great buy!!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

So cute! They are adorable. Especially love the Costume shot! Too cute!

Jen said...

Those costumes are just so sweet, you guys did a great job making them. And that Ryleigh is such a cutie pie!

ChrissyK said...

Your kiddos are just way too cute

Rachel Cobb said...

That is the cutest mickey and minnie I have seen in my whole life! Precious! Ryleigh is beautiful! I miss you! Wish our kiddos could have gone trick or treating together ! *tear* okay, i'm over it. love you!

Jess Richey said...

What precious pictures!!!!! You have the sweetest kiddos!