Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas in October?!

Monday night was an awesome night!!! I got to experience Christmas in October. My husband is notorious for doing last minute Christmas shopping. One year he got so busy with work he had two of our friends do his Christmas shopping for him because he was too busy to do it (this is when he worked at Fellowship). BUT this year he was very proud to do his Christmas shopping before Halloween and he even let me open my present. His reasoning was that I would see the withdrawl from the bank account and freak out that that much money was gone. He was probably right. So Monday night he came home with this!!!!



Ever since I have known Layne, which is 9 years now, he has wanted to convert me to become and apple user. I have always used a PC. But recently, I have been getting frustrated with things about my PC and he would say "if you had a mac then that wouldn't happen". So one day I told him, "well then get me a mac!!" I think that he was surprised, but I didn't think that he would actually do it. He's pretty awesome! It is definitely something to get used to, but so far so good. I am pretty sure he has converted me over to the "dark" side :) Way to go honey, it only took you 9 years! :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! They are SO much better than PCs. I know you'll love it and never look back! Enjoy!!!!

Lacey said...

Merry Christmas!! You will love it!

The Anglins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Anglins said...

That's awesome! Todd has tried to covert me to Apple, too... he bought me a Mac (desktop) for Christmas last year. But to his great disappointment, I begged for him to install Windows on it so now it looks like my good old PC again! :)