This weekend we had another wedding to attend. It seems like we don't go to weddings for a long time and then all the sudden we have a bizillion to go to. But with going to weddings, we get cute pictures of our kids. I have to say that I think that my kids sure are cute and look great all dressed up!!!! Ryleigh wore a dress that her Aunt Steph bought her. She looked great in it!! I think I am going to get her four month pictures taken in it. Jayce wore the same suit that we bought him from Sears. I will say we will have gotten our money's worth out of that!!! This weekend we went to some family friends wedding. It was downtown and the FASTEST wedding I have ever attended. The wedding was literally MAYBE 10 minutes. I don't think that the minister had done many before. He acted a little nervous and he forgot to tell us to sit down. Everyone stood for the whole thing! It was fun though.

She was taking in all the people and the loud music!


Jayce was not into taking pictures with Daddy

But he loved taking one for Mommy!!



Nana and her granddaughter....(not a very good one of either people, but it was the best I got.)

3 comments:
Yes, I do agree that you have cute kids and they look so cute in their pictures. And that cracks me up that everyone stood up the whole time!! Too funny!
Great pictures!
I really do like Ryleighs dress, so pretty!!!!
Love that dress!!!!
Post a Comment