Jayce has something in him that can make Ryleigh laugh her socks off. I have never heard her laugh like this before. She laughs like this at him ALL the time, but only he can do it. Daddy and I try to get her to laugh super hard like this, but NOPE....only her brother.
She will be in her exersaucer, high chair, on the floor....anywhere that her brother is you can guarantee that sometime she will be laughing like this at him. He absolutely loves to get her laugh this hard. It's just the sweetest. I guess it's just that bond between siblings.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

5 comments:
That is hilarious. It looks like he's chugging a beer and she's laughing. So cute. I love watching the bond between siblings. It is just amazing how much they instantly love each other just like we do with our kids. It's awesome to see. Cute, Cute!!
That is so sweet. What a cute little laugh.
I love that!!! That is soooo adorable!!!
that's so funny! seems like he likes the attention she gives him! they're so cute.
Ohhhh my... that is GREAT!!
Post a Comment