Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Cruise-Part 2

So here are our pictures from Cozumel. While we were there, we went snorkeling and then shopped. We had such a great time!! We didn't get very good....well any pictures of us snorkeling. Our biggest regret was not taking our video camera snorkeling. Layne has an underwater housing for his camera and he just didn't to bring it. Afterward, he really regretted not bringing it. Everything under the water was just amazing!!!!! God's creation is just breath-taking!


Only pic of us snorkeling....well changing reefs.

The boat we took to go snorkeling. Not the ship...the boat in front. :)


COZUMEL!!!!!!!! Do you see that WATER?!?! So gorgeous!!



On the ship sailing away from Cozumel :(

5 comments:

Paige said...

Glad it got warm!! Looks like fun! Glad you guys had a good time!

Emily said...

I'm so glad y'all had fun! I love cruises.

ashley said...

I have never been on a cruise & have always wanted to go on one! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun & the pics are beautiful!

Lacey said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I have NEVER been on a cruise. Call me crazy. We are thinking of attempting a Disney cruise this year though...we'll see...

Glad you guys got a much needed vacation away!!

Jess Richey said...

I have never been on a cruise either! I think it's about time! Glad you guys had fun!