My son is so much like his daddy it's scary. He loves boats as much as his daddy does. When we are driving down the road and he sees a boat, he screams "boat boat, Mommy!" When we tell him he's going to the lake, I am pretty sure he knows that there is a boat there. He loves to just sit in our boat, pretending to drive or even fish off the back of it. The last two times we've gone out on the boat, we've gotten Jayce to wakeboard!!!! I couldn't believe it. The first time he did it, NO ONE brought a camera and so we didn't get to capture the moment. Yesterday when we went out on the water, I made sure we took the camera incase he decided to wakeboard again.
Jayce WAKEBOARDING!!!!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago



2 comments:
Um can I just say that's UNBELIEVEABLE!!! He has to be setting some sort of record for youngest kid ever on a wakeboard! It is so obvious that he is loving every minute of it! Go Jayce!
That is AMAZING!!!!! I am soo impressed with his skill! Watch out, cause he's gonna be one of those extreme wakeboarders!
Post a Comment