Friday, July 30, 2010

Movie Night

Tonight I decided that since it was just me and the kids we would do a movie marathon night....well a double header I guess you could say. Jayce is in love with "Buzz Lightgear" so he wanted to watch Toy Story 1 and 2. We got a pizza, the kids watched while they ate and then they pulled out their couches that Grammie and PawPaw gave them for their birthday's and watched movies. They thought it was so much fun and I enjoyed myself too. I got to cuddle with both of them at different times of the night and that's what I love most :)

I've been very surprised that they haven't asked where Daddy has been this week, since he was been gone three days so far. I guess I've kept them busy and their minds off Daddy. We, well I am very glad that he will be home tomorrow and back to our regular family. I sure have enjoyed my special time with the kiddos, but I have needed my husband time in the evenings :) I miss having an adult to talk to and hand out with.

Here's my sweet and funny kiddos with their couches.