About a week after we took Ryleigh's One year pics outside at Old Town Spring, Carla, came over to my house and we did an indoor photo shoot. Mainly to do a "cake smash" photo session. Again, you might be overloaded with pictures, BUT they are all so amazing!!!! I had a super hard time with just picking some to put on here!!!! If you ever need someone to take your kids pics, you totally need to use my friend Carla. She does great work and she's so fun to work with!!! Thanks again Carla for capturing such great pictures of Ryleigh and even the ones of the two kids! You rock!!!
Get ready to be amazed :)














Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

7 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! Love the one of her with icing on her face and trying to give kisses.
I love these! The photographer's style is so cool, and Ryleigh is a beautiful baby!!!
These are AMAZING!!! I love the cupcake ones. No, I love the one of Jayce kissing Ryleigh. No, I love the one where she is showing off her messy face. Ok... I love them all.
So what does this woman charge. Cause I love the fact that she will come to the house. So much easier than packing up the kiddos and paying a sitting fee at JC Penney.
OMG too cute!! I love all of them!! She did an amazing job & Ryleigh is adorable as always!!
sooooo beautiful! i love the cake one where she's leaning over to take a bite with no hands... that is stinkin' adoreable! great pictures!
LOVE these!! I too love the one of Ryleigh leaning over to take a bite! Too cute!
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!
Post a Comment