This past Friday morning Layne's parents bought tickets to the circus! Two of our nephews are in town and we thought it would be fun to take all the kids there since my kids had never been. I hadn't been to the circus since I was a kid! It was so much fun for everyone!! The circus was doing this thing where if you showed up an hour early, you could go back stage and see all the animals, meet the performers and just do a few things. So we showed up about 9 and the circus started at 10:30. The kids LOVED being able to see all the animals before the show started. They got to see the tigers, lots of elephants, horses, zebras, and pony's. They also got to see some of the clowns, acrobats, and lots of other performers. It was neat. After that we watched the circus. It's amazing how much of it has stayed the same. They of course have some new things, but alot of it is just as I remembered it. My favorite parts are when they bring the animals out. I like all the acrobat stuff, but the animals are fun to watch. Here are some pics that we got while we were there.



Boys playing with their $16 dollar light up toys! Couldn't believe how much they cost....thank goodness for grandparents :)












3 comments:
oh FUUUUN!!! we are going this saturday. i didn't know about showing up early-we may have to look into that.
I love the circus... glad to see your little ones had fun! Also, GREAT pics of your cute little girl in your last post! :)
How fun! I want to take Abigail some time. I don't know that we'll make it this year, maybe next year.
Post a Comment