A couple weekends ago, we decided we needed to take a few family pictures so that we could get our Christmas card ready to send out. So we all dressed up in red and brown and headed out to Montgomery, TX. Layne's grandparents live out there and they've got some really pretty buildings. The Old Baptist Church is where we decided to take our pictures. It has some memories in the family, so we thought it was appropriate and beautiful! My friend Erin came out with us to help us get some full family shots. She did a great job and we appreciate her a bunch!!!
Beautiful Baptist Church in Montgomery, TX
The LOVE of my life!!!
I am so blessed to be the wife to such an amazing, Godly man and the Mommy to two beautiful and wonderful children!!! God is SOOO good!!!!






















5 comments:
Ah, they came out so good! I wish I could have been a pro for y'all! The ones Layne took were SO much better. LOL! :) You have one super duper cutie family! :) Love you guys!
You have a beautiful family! Love little R's outfit!!
AHH those are super cute!
I love all the pictures! What a beautiful family!
Aww, cute pictures! Can't believe how big your kiddos have gotten!
Post a Comment