Thursday, December 16, 2010

One and a Half

Today, my sweet princess is one and a half.  It really seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital all dressed in pink.  Oh such a sweet girl she is! She absolutely a Mommy's girl, but she sure is starting to want her Daddy time.  My sweet Ryleigh girl is starting to have some sass.  She knows what she wants and tries to do what she can to get it.  She can really cut her eyes at you when she wants to and it's priceless! I'm already afraid of the teenage years.  She can also give you a smile that will just melt your heart.  She is in the "i do it" stage.  Always wanting to do things on her own.  I am pretty much now allowed to feed her anymore.  She wants to do it all on her own...mess and all.  Ryleigh is quite the talker!!! I never imagined her saying some of the things she can say.  She says several things in 4-5 word sentences! Layne and I are always looking at each other in amazement with what she has just said to us.  Ryleigh loves her big brother so much and is always wondering where he is, but she can also get sick of him quickly! :) She doesn't like it when he's too tough with her.  Ryleigh loves to read books.  If ever I can't find her in the house, I know I can find her in her room reading book after book.  I love it when she brings me a book and asks me to read it to her.  She cuddles up in my lap and we read together.  I also love that she loves to wear her bows.  If she sees a bow not on her head, she will bring it to me and ask me to put it on her.  She also gets really upset at the kids at school who try to take her bow off.  Her teachers always tell me about how she must have her bow on or she gets mad :) So cute! Oh how I love her and how she has stolen all of our hearts!!  I'm pretty sure she has her Daddy wrapped around her finger.  Happy Half Birthday sweet girl!!!! We love you so much!!!!





Photobucket

1 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Kason is about to be 15 months, and it feels like we just celebrated his birthday.

Crack me up about her bows! I think you have created a bow monster. :)