Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

I can not believe that Christmas is just two days away!!! I have been busy wrapping presents that I've had for a long time.  I've been done with shopping for a while now, but just haven't had the urge to wrap anything.  I guess I'm just not ready for Christmas to be here yet. :) My kids are ready though.  If you ask Jayce what Santa is going to bring him, he yells, "Presents!"  And the cutest thing is if you ask him who's birthday is on Christmas he will yell, "Jesus!" It's very cute! We have a very busy new week or so of celebrating.  My brother is coming into town and we will get to spend some time with him and Layne's sister is also coming into town so we will get to spend some time with her and her kids.  We've had a great year this year.  God has blessed us beyond what we deserve.  We can't wait to see what He has in store for us next year!! We hope that all of you have a great Christmas and a blessed 2011!

This was this past Sunday before we went to church.  I hope to get some more of the kids at church tomorrow night. I love my cuties!!! All three of them :) 
Photobucket

0 comments: