My mother-in-law, Diane, found this great idea on how to make a snowman wreath. I loved the idea since I decorate my house in snowmen!! I was trying to take pictures of each step, but it's on another card. So I am going to post my final product and then post the link on how to make it.
I will tell you that you will need a wreath, cardboard circle or foam board circle, white felt, orange felt, and any other color felt you want to make the scarf. You will also need buttons, 1/2 foam hat, decorations for hat, and maybe some bells to add to the scarf. Oh You will need some hot glue, needle and thread. In the video the lady says to sew the buttons on, but I decided to hot glue them on first and then sew them to make sure they wouldn't fall off. This wreath took NO time at all to make!! I was very impressed with how easy it was!!!
Here is the LINK to the video on how to make it yourself!


6 comments:
awwwwww cute!
You have been little Miss Crafty lately! I love the wreath!
Love it Kristyn! You did a great job!
cute!!
Hoping to soon be crafty like you! I LOVE IT!
Ah, he is totally cute! I love him!
Post a Comment