Today is my amazing husband's 29th birthday! It's his last year in his twenties. Next year he will start a new decade to his life :) It's crazy to think that I've been with Layne for all of his twenties. In just 5 short years we will have been together longer than we have been single.
I am so lucky to have Layne has my husband! He is sweet, kind, respectful, loving, super hot, funny, and much much more. I thank God every day for bringing this man into the world and giving him to me. He is truly a blessing to so many people's lives! He's given me super great children and a great job! He works so hard for our family that I get to stay at home with our beautiful children. He is such a great Dad too! Our kids adore him and can't wait each day to see Daddy come home from work.
Yesterday, I decided to surprise him with tickets to the Rockets game. He is a sports fan and this past year we discontinued our cable and so he doesn't get to watch many sports games. So I decided to get him some tickets to the game. I'm pretty sure he had a good time. The Rockets also won :) So Happy Birthday to the man I will love yesterday, today and forever!







1 comments:
Happy birthday to Layne! I'm so glad he had such a great birthday surprise with you.
Post a Comment