I know I am a little late on this post, but better late than never.
Saturday my sweet baby boy, the one who made me a mommy, turned THREE!! I can't believe that three years has passed by so quickly. Jayce is such a sweet heart. He's slowly, but surly turning into a Mommy's boy. He still loves his Daddy to death, but I'm starting to steal his heart. He asks me every single night to put him to bed. There are a few rare nights when he allows Daddy to put him to bed, if Mommy is busy doing something else. He loves his sister beyond words. She's pretty much his best friend! He is very good with playing with her, protecting her and making her mad. HA! He's a great big brother! Jayce loves to be outdoors. This has not changed! He asks pretty much every day to go out and jump on his trampoline. It's tough to say no to his super cute face.
Jayce loves going to school and church. There have been a few days when he has actually cried when I picked him up. He wanted to stay there rather than come home with me. It's absolutely precious to see how excited he gets when he knows it a school day or a church day. He loves loves loves to sing and dance. He has started coming home from school or church singing the songs he has learned. He now understands that God loves him. He asks me all the time if we can pray. SO SWEET!
My sweet baby boy is now 90% potty trained. He rarely has peepee accidents. The only tough thing is going poopoo in the potty. He will do it if he absolutely has to, but he still prefers his diaper for that business. Hopefully soon we will break him of that habit. I am so proud of my little man! We started working on going on the potty in September, but very casually. After Christmas, we hit it hard and he was pretty much potty trained in just a few weeks. He's pretty amazing! :)
My next battle with this boy is breaking him of his binky. EEKKK! It's going to be tough. He's very attached to it and since his little sister still takes one I think it's going to make it tougher. My goal is to start breaking him of this habit starting tomorrow night. PRAY FOR ME! And him too :)
God has blessed me so much! He has trusted me with to raise and take care of one of his own creations! I am so glad that I have been able to spend three amazing years loving, teaching and taking care of Jayce. I can't wait to spend many more years with my sweet baby boy!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago







2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jayce! :) He is such a handsome little man! :) What a lucky boy to have such a great mommy!
I thought the post was announcing three kids... As in one on the way. Lol. How could I forget hads first boyfriends birthday. Happy belated birthday jayce!! Looks like you had a great one!!
Post a Comment