Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines

Last minute I found out that my kids were going to need Valentines for the Valentines parties at school.  It never even occurred to me that they would even need them.  So as soon as I found out, I started searching the internet for easy and quick valentines that I could make.  This is what I found and then copied :)


 back of valentine
 I just glued the sucker onto the paper and then glued the leaf on the sucker too.
 These were super simple! I just hot glued the dinosaurs to the paper!
I sure hope his friends love them :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

They will most definitely be the coolest kids at school tomorrow. I'm sorry that today was a little whack-a-do and that I couldn't help. :) You didn't need me anyway! These turned out GREAT!

ChrissyK said...

Very cute!!!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Girl, you're good. We just bought the ones from the store. :)

Emily said...

I am impressed! It never occurs to me to actually make them from scratch! Very cute!