This past Saturday we had Jayce's 3rd birthday party. I am still in shock that my little boy is actually three! I'm pretty sure that I will be in shock every year that he gets older :) This year I had a hard time deciding on what theme to do his party in. He's very into three movies: Cars, Toy Story, and How to Train Your Dragon. We were almost positive on doing the dragon party, but when I was out trying to pick up decorations I found out that I was going to have to order everything. I really wasn't too into that. It was a little too late and I just wanted to be able to pick things out myself. So I asked Jayce again if he wanted to have a Buzz/Toy Story party and he was excited to do that.
I have a good friend who had just recently done her son's first birthday in Space theme and she gave me lots of great goodies to help me decorate for Jayce's birthday. With her goodies, I was able to make him two banners and add some special goodies to the kids party favors. This year I decided to make the party a small party. We literally only invited like 6 families. It was awesome. Jayce had a great time with his good friends and we had a great time with our parents and friends! I was not stressed out and didn't have to prepare a ton for it.
Jayce has made some great friends at Mother's Day Out and one of those friends is Tobey. He and Tobey are best buds! Jayce was very excited to hear that Tobey was going to be able to come to his house for his party! The other great friend of his that was able to make it was Morgan. She and Jayce are almost like siblings. They love each other to death! We are so blessed to have great friends! The kids enjoyed making fruit snacks, jumping on the trampoline, eating cake/ice cream, opening presents and playing Elefun! What a great day to celebrate a great kid!



















5 comments:
It turned out so great, Kris! You did good!
They are so cute, Kristyn! I love Jayce's long hair, especially the pics in the Valentine's post. ;)
Kristen, Loved the pictures! You did a great job on the decor and I have never seen a birthday boy so happy to play with his presents :) Great party!! Thanks for including us :)
Kristyn, you did a FABULOUS job!!!! I am very impressed.
Looks like Jayce had a wonderful 3rd birthday party! You did a great job on the decorations & that cake looked yummy! Small simple parties are the best!
Post a Comment