Thursday, March 3, 2011

Static Electricity

A few weeks ago, the weather was changing from cold to warm and the kids were finally enjoying being outside! So as a result of that, it was sunny outside, but pretty much no humidity.  This is what happens.....

 



Is this not the coolest thing you've ever seen!? I love it when his hair does this!!!

Yes, even her little wispy hair was trying to stand up :)

 
 Oh these two are the joy of my life! I am so blessed to be able to be with them so much.  To get to spend each day with them and love them.  They are hilarious to be around. Even in the days when I would like to pull my hair out, they are gifts from God! I love them unceasingly!
 He is absolutely my superhero!!!!!
 You can't totally read it, but her shirt says "everyone loves a princess." This is sooooooo true of her.  Every day she is becoming more and more a princess.  She dramatic, loving, sweet, beautiful and smart. This girl is so awesome!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

That is so funny! :) How cute are they? I'll have to bring Kason over to jump one day! He is so funny trying to jump.

Paige said...

Love LOVE the hair!!!!