Wow, I can't believe that seven years ago we did this!
I am one blessed lady to call this man my husband! On this day we stood before God, family and friends and said "I Do." It was the first greatest day of my life! In seven years so much has changed! First of all, my love for him and grown so much deeper! I am more in love with this man today than I was on this day. We have grown up together. We were so young, but crazy in love :) God has truly blessed our marriage! I'm not going to say it hasn't been tough, but it's sure has been amazing!!
On that day God gave me so much! He gave me a great Man of God. He gave me an amazing Husband and an awesome Daddy to our two kids! I love you Layne so much!!!! Thank you for saying "I do" to me seven years ago! I am so excited to spend the rest of our lives with each other!
1 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I cannot believe it's been 7 years all ready... it seems like yesterday we were at Fridays and Hurricane Hut with an odd balloon buquet and a shirt with names writen all over it and some... other things I can't quite recall right now :) Seems like yesterday I saw you in your gorgeous dress and shed tears as my sweet friend was married for better or for worse! Congratulations to you both and onward toward 70 more!
Post a Comment