Ryleigh is 20 months old now and is becoming quite the princess. She is starting to love her bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and anything else Princess. She LOVES her princess jammies, backpack and books. She gets very upset with me when I have to change her clothes and take off her princess jammies. She started telling me she was a princess. One day I went to get her out of the car....and this is how our conversation went.....
Me: Hey cutie, want out of that carseat?
Ryleigh: I not cutie, I Princess!
Me: OHHHH.....well excuse me!
Then we were doing something one day and Daddy called her a cutie patootie and she proceeded to say this to him:
Ry: Daddy! I not cutie! I a princess and Bubba a prince!
So I'm pretty sure we are going to have a little diva on our hands. :)
Here's a video of our little princess counting to 13. She is impressing me more and more with her vocabulary!!! She seriously will say whatever you say. She repeats the exact words that Jayce says. When I took her to her 18 month check-up the average child should be saying 10 words and Ryleigh was probably up to 100. Now I'm sure she has passed that up. She is quite the chatterbox!!!
This next video is one of her telling us what she is. If you listen real close you can hear her say that she is a princess and bubba is a prince. I love how she says it. She has a little bit of a lisp when she says prince. It sounds more like Pinsth. LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!!!


6 comments:
VERY cute, she is precious! Kristyn, you are such a great mommy.
So cute!!! She is definitely a princess (diva!)!
-Hollie
She is looking so grown up! You can see the change in her face. She is so sweet Kristyn!
SHE IS SO CUTE KRISTYN!!! Love that she is a princess!! Girls are so different from boys aren't they?? My girls have been chatterboxes since the day they came out. That never changes. :)
So impressed! She really is talking up a storm and is saying a lot! She has my Rylie beat by a mile! GO RYLEIGH!!!
oh. my. word. This makes me miss you even more! Caroline and ryleigh would be best friend, princesses together if we were there. They are cut out of the same cloth. Miss you guys! She is precious!
Post a Comment