This past Thursday the kids had their Valentines Day parties in their MDO class. Ryleigh's class didn't really do much since they are so young. Each child brought Valentines and they handed them out, but Jayce's class did have a party. I decided to stop in and take some pictures while I was there. It was cute watching Jayce eat with his friends and then give out his valentines. It was my first experience with it and I am excited for the many years ahead of all kinds of parties!
He's absolutely my heart breaker!!!
Jayce and some of his friends during his Valentine's party
One of my favs!!! Tanna is one of his favorite friends. She was dying to take a pic with him, but he's being a typical boy.
Here's another one of Jayce's good friends! He and Tobey are great buds!!
Here Jayce is passing out his valentines to all his friends.
She's my wild valentine. She has truly stolen my heart!
1 comments:
Some serious cuties on your hands...they are sure to be heart breakers! :)
Post a Comment