Monday, September 12, 2011

First day of school

Today, Wednesday, September 7, 2011 was my baby's first day of preschool.  He was oh so excited to go and get to PLAY :) Little does he know he's going to learn so much this year!  We had bought him some new Spiderman shoes to start school with and a Spiderman umbrella to take with him on rainy days...so to start his first day he had to add to that Spiderman gear.  He wore his red Spiderman shirt along with some cute shorts that match and some blue Spiderman socks along with his NEW red and black Spiderman shoes!  Can you say he was Spiderman'd out :) HA! He thought he was SUPER cool and was very excited to show every one his outfit!  He was so ready to get into his class.  We had to wait a couple of minutes for the teacher to open her door and so we took that time to take some pictures with my phone.  I was having I guess what you could say "pregnancy brain" and forgot to bring our camera with us! UGH!! So thank goodness for my iphone and it's wonderful camera on it.  It also allowed us to take a couple group pictures :) Jayce had a great first week of school and is very excited to go again next week.  He will be going three days a week, Tuesday-Thursday.  I'm praying that he can make some good friends in his class and have a super year learning about Jesus and all the other preschool things.  

I'm also excited about getting some one-on-one time with my girl before our next addition arrives in March.  I'm sure she's going to LOVE all the extra attention! So here's our special boy on his first day of preschool!!

 Just out of the car, ready to walk in to his NEW school!
 I am one "spidey dude!"
 Ready to go....here's my backpack!
One happy, yet sad Mommy.  My boy is growing up WAY to fast!!!
 Ryleigh was very excited for him too :)
 Fake smile, next to his cubby.
Here's the special lady, Mrs. Binkney, who is teaching my baby all year long.  Praying for a great year for both of them!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Paige said...

Awww...they really are growing up too fast! I remember taking pics with him and Noah and Zoie! ACK! Stop growing!!!

The Anglins said...

What a cutie - love the backpack! I cannot believe they're both getting so big!!

Jen said...

He looks so excited! Glad he had such a great first day!