He had to find the place where he could build buildings. So he went to the lego table.
Then he had to find where he could make and cut things. So he found the playdough.
Ryleigh of course had to do everything he did.
After that he had to find where he would cook and make food. So he went to the kitchen.
He also had to draw a picture then show his teacher.
There were several other things that he had to do, but I didn't get pictures of them. Jayce had a whole lot of fun and did not like that we couldn't stay very long. He was very excited about starting school tomorrow!!
Ryleigh waited very patiently while he did all his cool stuff and then asked me where her classroom was. She was VERY upset that she didn't have a classroom. She did not think that staying at home with Mommy would be very cool. So I told her that while Jayce was at school we would work on her letters and numbers. She thought that was a great idea. So I've been checking out some homeschool curriculum's that will work for 2 year olds. In the meantime, I had bought her some alphabet cards from the Target dollar spot and she of course knows more than I even knew she did. She's probably ready for preschool too, but unfortunately she has to wait until next year. HA!






2 comments:
So happy to see you guys are getting settled in!!! Hope that Jayce has a GREAT year in school!! (And Ryleigh too). ;0)
Jayce, you're growing up way too fast. Slow down... for your mommy's sake. :O)
Post a Comment