Thursday, December 22, 2011

30 Years Young

On Sunday, my sweet husband turned 30!! We were in Houston for his birthday so we decided to throw him a party with all our Texas friends.  It was so nice to be able to see everyone and celebrate my husband!  I am one lucky lady to be married to such an amazing man! He's my best friend, an amazing Daddy and such a great friend to lots of people.  I really hope that this birthday was special for him. Happy Birthday honey! I love you so much!

 So glad that my hubs is blessed with good godly guy friends!!





 These two think the WORLD of this man! We are all so blessed!






Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate Layne! We are both so blessed to have each and everyone of you in our lives! 
Happy 30th Birthday to the man of my dreams!!!
Photobucket

0 comments: